Common Hangar or Build to Suit Hangar Facilities
B. Coleman Aviation is expanding! Our multi-phase expansion includes a new 40,000 square foot aircraft hangar facility and a ground lease covering 11 acres of developmental land.
With an already existing 17,500 foot hangar, B. Coleman will have the space and ability to serve the needs of almost all general aviation aircraft. This hangar space is ideal for short term hangaring needs or long term lease options at the most economical cost within the Chicago Airport System, including O’Hare and Midway Airports.
Corporate flight departments interested in building a corporate hangar facility to meet their specific needs will find the ease of traveling to and from Chicago along with virtually zero ATC delays a welcoming change. Any regionally located corporate flight department should put the Gary/Chicago Airport at the top of their list as a potential base.
Rendering of common hangar. Scheduled for completion Fall 2017
Common Hangar Details
(completed late 2017)
- Tenant fuel discount off B. Coleman’s low fuel cost
- 40,000 square feet of heated hangar space
- Door height of 28 feet
- Short-term, long-term, and customizable lease options available
Build to Suit Hangar Details
- Location is adjacent to B. Coleman Aviation
- Land or building lease through B. Coleman Aviation
- Construction can commence immediately
- Gated and secure location on airport grounds
FBO Support by B. Coleman Aviation
- DCA Gateway approved FBO
- Lowest fuel prices in Chicagoland area
- New, state-of-the-art FBO with flight planning room, conference room, café, etc.
- Full services available such as tugging, fueling and deicing
- Large airside canopy for aircraft and passenger protection
- Aircraft maintenance services on site by Infinity Aircraft Services
- Office space available
- Supplemental lift solutions and aircraft management options available through Coleman Jet 24/7/365
Gary/Chicago Airport (KGYY) Gary, Indiana
- Known as Chicago’s third metropolitan airport
- Runways: 12/30: 8,890′ x 150′ and 2/20: 3,604’x 100′
- Air traffic control tower
- Only 25 miles southeast of Chicago
- Most cost effective airport in the Chicago Airport System
- Less air traffic with virtually zero ATC delays
- Minutes from major highways and South Shore train
From the time they motioned us to parking to the time we departed two days later, Coleman redefined the meaning of great service. In 45+ years of flying, this is the best experience ever.
Absolutely first-class service and professionalism. The low fuel prices are for real and the care this staff delivers strives to please and impress. Getting to Chicago is also very convenient.
The best FBO I’ve encountered in my 45 years of flying. I was warmly greeted by a staff that couldn’t do enough for me. Their line personnel were extremely courteous and careful during the refueling and turnaround process.
Aside from great fuel prices, the service was among the best I have ever experienced. 40 minutes to Chicago, great fuel prices and great service… I will definitely come back to B. Coleman.
Can’t say enough good about them. They are happy to see you if you buy 10 gallons of fuel or 250 gallons. Very good service, great prices. I look forward to my future visits.