Customer Service Representative
B. Coleman Aviation is searching for Customer Service Representative (CSR) candidates to fill several openings (PT and FT). This position is the face of the operation and is responsible for providing professional and accommodating service to all clients, passengers, and visitors who pass through the facility. CSRs are charged with promoting B. Coleman Aviation’s commitment to professionalism and quality by the successful execution of their duties and by responding to individual customer needs on a continuous basis. Previous office or customer service experience in the hospitality field, particularly serving high-end clientele, is highly desired. Professional and refined interpersonal skills are necessary and demonstrated by a “can-do” attitude, a positive demeanor, consistent good judgement, problem solving skills, and the desire to go above and beyond to create satisfied customers. Candidates must be able to obtain an airport badge (passing a background check) and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and nurturing customer and vendor relationships
- Scheduling of incoming and departing aircraft
- Performing concierge functions such as making hotel reservations, car rentals, catering, etc.
- Inventory of supplies
- Updating fuel prices
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Greeting all customers and visitors
- Communicating customer requests to other departments and following through to ensure those requests are met
- Billing functions
Please submit your cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.